MOUNT RINJANI TREKKING TOUR
Mount Rinjani Lombok is surrounded by the scenic beauty of Lake Segara Anak, the new volcano (Gunung Baru Jari), sunset and sunrise from the peak and rim of the Senaru crater. Others mount Rinjani trekking adventure also visit the attractive tourist attractions such as Sendang Gile Waterfall which makes it convenient to visit all the wonderful places with our friendly guide. We can also help you arrange transportation to travel more easily to nearby places on three Gili Islands (Trawangan, Meno or Air) or other beautiful places within Lombok Island.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE, AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM YOUR HEART, FOR AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF CLIMBING Mt. RINJANI
If you are planning to climb Mount Rinjani Volcano Lombok in 2022 or 2023, we highly recommend that you book now. because the permit are very limited once released, therefore many dates will be sold out immediately. To avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity, let's book now with us and we will secure your permit and create an amazing adventure experience in your life. Hike with REZA TREKKER the ultimate tour operator will be in charge of your trip later.
RINJANI TREKKING SERVICE
If you are a beginner or experienced climber, we provide the most popular packages trekking mount rinjani lombok that are suitable for you
My friend and I hadn’t planned this 3 day trek but in the end it was without a doubt the highlight of our trip to Indonesia. Everyone stayed a night at Restu by view in Senaru before getting into smaller … Read More
I did the 3days hike on Rinjani with Reza. It was an amazing experience, the day before I got a guide to see the waterfalls. The hike itself was a bit hard but totally worth it. The food was amazing … Read More
The tour guides, porters, and service were some of the best I’ve ever experienced. Hamdi, Jamal, Zii, and everyone made the experience something truly special and I can’t wait to visit again. They treat you like family
Trekking Mt. Rinjani is an essential part of a trip to Lombok. The unimaginably stunning scenery and views; the friendly and constantly entertaining guides and porters definitely make the exhausting (or rewarding…?) ascent worthwhile! Jamal is a fantastic, accommodating and … Read More
WHY CHOOSE US
- We’ve taken over hundreds of travelers up Mount Rinjani every year
- We organize everything : trekking equipment, foods and drinks, guide, porter, transportation, accommodation, including park fees which are included in the price.
- You’re in safe hands, Reza Trekker a licensed local Senaru Trekking company and all our team of guides and porters were born and grew up in Mount Rinjani National Park area certainly know better.
- You can pre enquiry to contact us via phone or email for information Rinjani trekking guide to help you to preparation your planing to trekking Rinjani mountain.
- Each trek is fully supported by a team of mount rinjani trekking guide and porters with experienced and licensed. All trekking equipment, foods and water will be carried by the porters, you only carry your own with small day pack.
- We’ve been running Mount Rinjani Trekking Organizer for over 20 years.
- Mount rinjani trekking package price are included for extra fee to our guides and porters who collect the rubbish on the mountain and bring down to the Senaru village to clean and keep Rinjani National Park nature.
FREQUENTLY ASK & QUESTIONS
Mount Rinjani is open everyday from 1st April to the last December and Rinjani National Park is closed from 1st January until 31st March due to heavy rain and extreme weather.
The best time to trek Rinjani is from April until December. April and December are shoulder seasons, where you may experience more rain. It is mostly pleasant from May to September.
As it turns out, trekking Rinjani is hard. The Rinjani trek starts with a climb of 1500 m over 8 km 1st day hike. Most of that elevation change takes place during in the final 3 km in the 2nd day trek to the summit 3726m starting from campsitr on 2739m asl, which take about 3 hours.
Train to strengthen our leg muscles by doing lots of jogging, cycling, or brisk walking. In addition to the legs, other body parts such as arms, back, and shoulders also have to get extra work, especially if we are going to load a lot of supplies in our backpacks.