How Much Cost One Day Trekking Rinjani – Rinjani Trekking Trip in One Day is quite extreme trekking program for those who would like have experience night trek on Mount Rinjani without camping or overnight stay. This trek start from Senaru entrance gate trek up to crater rim 2641 m above sea level in one night and one day journey.
If you join Climb Rinjani one day, you will see spectacular view sun rising on the top of Mt. Rinjani and beautiful views of Segara anak lake when you reach Senaru Crater Rim at 06.00 am. Applicable for experience trekkers or those who are in good condition and fit.
Rinjani One Day Trekking Price
- USD.150 /PERSON
Detail Rinjani Trekking Price Share Pacakage Or Join With Other People pontact us via Email or WahatsApp To Discuss
Trek overview: One Day Trekking
Incredible view grand tropical forest and Gili’s
Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunrise )
Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
Note For Rinjani One Day Trekking Trip
This extreme trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekker
Required good level of fitness and strong walks
Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
Tours can leave any days except weather conditions does not permitted
Type of tour: Mount Rinjani One Day Trekking Daily Tour
Combination of adventure Rinjani and leisure
Extreme challenge trekking program for professional and strong walks
Itinerary: Mount Rinjani Daily Tour In One Day Trekking Trip
– 23.00 Meet and briefing with your guide at Senaru Village
– 23.30 Start trekking, Senaru Village – Rinjani Crater Rim (2641M)
– 06.00 Reach Rinjani Crater Rim (2641M)
– 08.00 Back down to Senaru Village
– 14.00 Finish trek – transfer to Senggigi
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- Night accommodation in Senaru before the trek at: Pondok Senaru or Bale Sebaya or Pondok Guru Bakti or Rinjani Light House or Sinar Rinjani or Villa Mambu or Rinjani Lodge(On Request).
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 liter mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
Rinjani Day Trip Price Excluding:
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/ daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking Poles
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Long pants/trousers
Travel Insurance Rinjani Day Trip :
Rinjani Trekking Lombok is responsible for evacuating insurance as long as trekking activity, but not responsible for your travel and health insurance, and for any claims associated with any event covered by the insurance policy.
You Are Responsible For:
Adequate and valid Travel Insurance is compulsory and mandatory for all the travelers who are going to participate in any of our adventure and recreational activities, i.e. mountain biking, trekking, climbing, etc.
We recommend a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers repatriation and evacuation in case of a medical emergency, cancellation, and curtailment as well as baggage and valuables.
And must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, personal liability, and emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue services. We will ask and remind you about your insurance policy during your booking with us. Before your departure from the trip, our tour leader will ask and need to see your insurance policy.
Please, ensure you have your policy number and emergency telephone number for your insurance company.
You are responsible to check the policy and coverage by yourself.
Trekking Rinjani Lombok Is Responsible And Provide For These Items:
Equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, emergency lamp, toilet tent, and matches. Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
Personal Essential Documents And Items You Have To Carry:
Trekking Rinjani Lombok is not responsible for your personal documents and items. Items you are carrying depend on the type of your activities in the “Programs”. Here is a list of some personal essentials documents and items:
Documents compulsory and mandatory:
- Passport with minimum 6-month validity.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Emergency contact numbers.
Other important items:
- Blood type card and allergic.
- Prescriptions for any or specific medication.
- International driving license (optional).
- Spare photo ID and important scans and documents on a dropbox (optional).
- Credit cards and small amounts of cash.
Rinjani Day Trip Clothing:
Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts, long sleeve cotton t-shirt, windproof jacket, waterproof trekking pants, top and trouser easy to dry, rain jacket, rain pants, and gloves.
Rinjani Day Trip Shoes:
Lightweight trekking shoes, lightweight walking shoes, socks, and trek poles.
Complete First Aid Kit, water purification tablets or drops, Iodine pills, diarrhea stopper-Imodium, other medicine like Antibiotic-Ciprofloxacin, moleskin (for blisters), insect repellent, sun lotion protection, re-hydration solution sachet, antiseptic cream, lip balm, antihistamine (bites, allergic reactions),
Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory, pain relief), and some others.
Rinjani Day Trip Personal items
Water bottles, quick-dry towel energy snacks, toiletries, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, biological soap, shampoo, sunhat, sunglasses, earplugs, maps, and feminine items.
Mobile phone, MP3, earphone, spare batteries, power bank, camera, video, extra memory cards, binocular, compass, headlamp and flashlight with good durability, personal locator beacon (PLB).Rinjani Trekking Price
Cloths string and hooks, books, notes, and pen.