Senaru Trekking Rinjani – This route appeals to those short of time, climbing to Mt. Rinjani Crater Rim in Gunung Rinjani National Park. Starting and ending in Senaru, it provides spectacular views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcanos crater. This gentle trek is good for beginners, or family with children (minimum 10 years old).Tour can leave any days except weather condition does not permitted.
Highlights are: Spectacular Sunset and Sunrise at the Crater Rim
Senaru Trekking Rinjani Tour Price 2 Days 1 Nights Senaru Crater Rim Via Senaru
- 2-4 Participants = USD200/Person
- 5-6Participants = USD180/Person
- 7-9 Participants= USD170/Person
- 10+ Participants =USD160/Person+ 1 free of charge
Senaru Trekking Rinjani itinerary :
Day 1 Senaru Trekking Rinjani :
Pick up early at your hotel, transfer to Senaru, Register at the Rinjani Trek Centre (RTC) in Senaru (601m) early in the morning, meet your guide arrange National Park entry ticket. The RTC staff briefing describes the route details, local cultural traditions and what you might see, and explains rubbish management and safety procedures.The first hours of the trek climb steeply through thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way, and at pos 2 Montong Satas shelter ( 1,500m ). Village stories and local legends are related by your guide. Features include the bayan tree bunut ngenkang that looks like someone standing with their legs apart, and the batu penyesalan stone.Depending on your preperance and weather conditions, the nights camp is made either in the forest at pos 3 Mondokon Lolak (2,000m) after about five hours climb from senaru, or continue the ascent for another couple of hours through grassy meadows Plawangan 1 Senaru crater rim at 2,641m. from the crater rim are sweeping views across the lake Segara Anak (2,00m) to the summit of Mt. Rinjani. Within the crater, Mt. Baru ( 2,351m) is an active, last erupting dramatically in 1994. On a clear evening the Gili Isles, Bali and Mt. Agung can be seen to the west.
Day 2 Senaru Trekking Rinjani :
Sunrise at the crater rim is a memorable to Day 2, enjoyed after a pre-dawn two hour climb for those camping at pos 3 Mondokon Lolak. After enjoying the view, descend down the trail down to senaru village through first grassland then back into the shade of the tropical forest. After about seven hours from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trekking Centre at the road head in Senaru.Please contact us for further information of this trekking (Senaru Trekking Rinjani 2 Days 1 Night to Crater rim)
The Mount Rinjani Trekking Price Packages including
- Shuttle transportation: Airport to Senaru or Sembalun or Tetebatu and return back to the Airport or other destinations on the island of Lombok.
One night at the hotel before climbing Rinjani in Senaru or Sembalun or Tetebatu.
- Mountain climbing equipment: tents, sleeping bags, matrass, trekking chair and toilet tent
- Trekking Rinjani Guide and Trekking Rinjani Polter Porter
- Entrance fee to Mount Rinjani National Park 150.000 IDR/day/person
- 3 times meals a day during mountain trekking trip plus fruits
- Drinks : mineral water, coffee, tea, milk and canned drinks: fanta, sprite etc.
The average price list of Rinjani Lombok trekking packages we collect from several websites selling the packages 2 days up to 4 days 3 nights included as above :
Senaru Trekking Rinjani Price Included In The Packages:
- Pick you up on day 0 and transfer you after treks
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment (not include to carry your personal bag )
- Full board meals during trek program; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- All camping equipment; double size camping tent,mattress, sleeping bags, toilet tent,pandan matt.
- Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
- Entrance Fee
- A night accommodation in senaru or Sembalun before trek.
Senaru Trekking Rinjani Price Excluding:
- Head lamp /hand torch
- Small bag pack/ daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking Poles
- Trekking jacket
- Ticket airplane
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Long pants/trousers
MENU ON Senaru Trekking Rinjani ( NO Worries we serve Vegetarian food or other dietary food )
– FRIED CHICKEN SEPCIAL ( VEGETABLE,KENTANG)
– FRIED POTATOS
– CHICKEN ,VEGETABLE CURRY
– STEAM RICE
– MINERAL WATER
– TEA ( GINGER,LEMON ) OR COFFEE
– FRUIT SALAD
– FRIED RICE SPECIAL ( VEGETABLE,CRKARES,SCRAMBLE EGG)
– DRINKIND WATER
– VEGETABLE NOODLE, SOUP
Rinjani Trekking Lombok is responsible for evacuating insurance as long as trekking activity, but not responsible for your travel and health insurance, and for any claims associated with any event covered by the insurance policy.
You Are Responsible For:
Adequate and valid Travel Insurance is compulsory and mandatory for all the travelers who are going to participate in any of our adventure and recreational activities, i.e. mountain biking, trekking, climbing, etc.
We recommend a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers repatriation and evacuation in case of a medical emergency, cancellation, and curtailment as well as baggage and valuables.
And must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, personal liability, and emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue services. We will ask and remind you about your insurance policy during your booking with us. Before your departure from the trip, our tour leader will ask and need to see your insurance policy.
Please, ensure you have your policy number and emergency telephone number for your insurance company.
You are responsible to check the policy and coverage by yourself.
Senaru Trekking Rinjani Pack in small size
- Trekking Shoes
- Tick Coat or Jackets
- Short Pans for nature sauna
- Small Towels
- Long life flash light (head lamp)
- Any Personal Medicine
- Digital camera and Handy cam
- Plantation Seeds for your Green protection help